Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Mid season review Fantasista Doll




Well I don't want to commit myself to the arduous schedule of being an episode blogger I feel the need to talk about some of the shows I've watched. I was thinking the first show I should talk about is Fantatista Doll one of the shows I've been watching this season. I'll be honest in saying that it isn't one that shows that I have seen recently or overall but I can say is an interesting show.



Girl is Panzer
Fantatista Doll Stars Uzume Uno the prototypical normal schoolgirl who one day happens upon some amazing powers just like in most Anime in this case being a magical cell phone which allows her to summon five girls to fight for her. Most of the show so far has centered on either Uzume and her new magical friends called dolls fighting the villain of the week or Uzume bonding with said magical friends.

Almost every magical girl show has some sort of team attack. I think it is a rule or something.
To be honest I don't think this is a really good show and if I would have to rate it right now I would hover around either a bronze or tin rating. However I'm not watching the show entirely for the quality but for how the ID very idea of the show place out. When I first saw the show I was suddenly intrigued in the fact that it was a show that attempts to look like it is a show for girls while in fact is aimed at the male audience.

Somehow I don't think she would make it into a normal magical girl show.
This show has a strange amount of fan service as there is it not enough to properly label it as a fan service (and the fan service is definitely aimed at guys) show but there's definitely too much to really call it a show designed for girls. Other than that this show tries to emulate a straightforward magical girl show and for the most part does so. I would probably say that I am more intrigued about the idea of the show than its actual execution. However I find the show mildly amusing and therefore I will probably stick with it until the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment