Friday, April 10, 2015

Spring 2015 Season preview part One The End is the Beginning



Welcome again to the Jeckyllcast and blog's seasonal preview of a bunch of the shows (as much as I try I never seem to get around to all of them). As I went to Sakura con and then had to work a couple of long shifts just as the season was starting I got to writing about this later than I would have hoped. Fortunately this first batch of shows turned out to be a bunch of really enjoyable shows.

Heroic Legend of Arslan

Arslan is the prince of the country of Pars. He is but a boy in the first episode but the future promises that his life will not be peaceful. I remember that there was a six episode Oav made of this story and I am really happy that there is a more compete version being animated. I have high hopes for this show.

Seraph of the end

In the future there was some apocalyptic disease and now vampires now run the world. The first episode is a back story since a lot of people die but mostly it is why the main character really hates vampires. It is somewhat interesting but I can't say much about the show except for it's about fighting vampires.

Plastic Memories


In the future there are human-like robots called Giftia. Giftia have a set lifespan and when the end of that lifespan nears the company has to collect the Giftia and turn them off. I found this show to be a rather cute show but one that can easily promise being a thought provoking show as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment