Thursday, September 19, 2013

Just another anime podcast and what they taught me about Love (Lab)

Just as a note they don't like Dog and Scissors, just dog marriages.

   I usually don’t talk about other blogs and podcasts but I think I might start now. In the past few weeks I have found a new anime podcast that I enjoy listening to. As you can probably guess It is just another anime podcast. It is a weekly podcast where the hosts talk about the anime of the week and a little about the news.

    What I really like about this podcast is that it feels rather energetic and you can feel that the people talking really enjoy anime (even though they are very willing to savage a show they don’t like) and enjoy talking to each other. Even though there has been some shakeup in show’s cast in recent episodes this feels like a podcast that still feels like it is going strong. Just as a note they will talk about sexual topics and use course language although they don’t feel compelled to constantly swear.


     What has really caused me to make this post is how I have just recently picked up the show Love Lab and how I can mostly attribute this to this podcast. While you will have to wait for a while to hear my complete thoughts I am thinking of giving it a silver rating so far. Even though I don’t always agree with the hosts I enjoy their opinions and one of these days I will get around to watching Joshiraku. 

You can listen to it at http://justanotheranimepodcast.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment