Tuesday, January 6, 2015

winter 2015 season overview part 1 magical boys

Hello everyone welcome to another season and with every new season that I continue writing on this blog I am writing another series of articles with snap judgements of what I think of all the shows I have just seen. I was planning on covering other shows but oddities in expected licnses and the fact that I live in America (f word yeah) have said otherwise. However I have a couple of other shows to review this time so I hope you are still interested in reading on.

Magic Kaito 1412

Kaito Kuroba is young magic who loves to pull magic tricks. One day he learns about his father and decides to become a phantom thief in order to find out the entire truth of the matter.

While I am only judging this show by the first episode it felt like a pretty fast paced action show that had a pretty interesting hook. I thought the main character was decent and  I am not opposed to watching the rest of this, especially if this season turns out to be weak.

Cute High Earth Defense Club Love

Five High school boys are drafted into defending the Earth by a pink alien wombat.

This show is a clear parody of magical girl shows but this time with attractive males. This show is more of the kokori san or free category than a show that would scare me off but still as a heterosexual male this probably isn't my top of the list kind of show.

No comments:

Post a Comment