Sunday, January 11, 2015

Winter 2015 season overview part five Girls do stuff part 2



Like last time this group of shows I found this to be a rather good group of shows. I have a couple sequels to shows I already liked and there are there are two new shows. I would call them good enough to check out at least 

Rolling Girls

There was a strange apocalypse but society reformed itself into various factions and the settle conflicts via one on one battles.

This show is a strange sort of action show with a strong visual style. I have a feeling that this show will be popular and it is something I recommend.

Durarara x2

It has been six months since the end of the gang battle at the end of last season. The city has not changed much since then but things are not going to stay that way.

If I were to make a top 10 list about 2010 Durarara would be on the top of that list. This first episode is mostly a catch up but it still feels like the same old show.

Aldonoah Zero

It has been nineteen months since the climatic battle at the end of the last season. The Vers have conquered most of earth but there are still resistance.

Anyone who liked this show will continue to like it into the second season. Everything is still there, the politics, the animation and Inaho taking out mechs far more powerful than his.



Gourmet Girl Graffiti

Ryou is a girl who loves to cook but finds out that truly food tastes better when you share it with someone else.

This is another slice of life shows but it doesn't fit the four girls do nothing sort of show. I think I can only recommend it to those that at least like slice of life shows.


No comments:

Post a Comment