Friday, January 19, 2018

Review Mary and witch's flower

Note: unlike with most reviews I and reviewing this movie from watching it in my local theater. So I don't have normal screencaps of this movie,

Mary Smith is a girl who has just moved to the countryside and is bored out of her mind. The only other child in the village is a boy named Peter and the two are at loggerheads. She looks around the countryside she find a strange luminous flower. She find that this flower contains magical power including allowing her to fly on a broom that she finds. She flies to the magic school, Endor college but are the people that run the place as forthright as they first appear?

Mary and the witch's flower is a movie based on a book. It is also the first major outing by studio Ponoc, a studio which is formed from the ashes of the famous studio Ghibli. This movie is a family movie and thus there is nothing objectionable in this movie.

I found this movie to be a solid movie and there is little to complain about in this movie. I found the main character to be a solid protagonist and the rest of the cast to be decent as well. Even though this is a movie for kids I found the plot to be not insulting to my intelligence. Also the animation to this show to be wonderful.

Overall I found this to be a solid fantasy show

Rating the silver broomstick (Kiki's delivery service) for a very nice film staring a girl riding a broom

No comments:

Post a Comment