Monday, January 8, 2018

Winter 2018 season preview part three various fruits

I know I wanted to post this a day earlier but crunchy roll outages and a surprise shift at work conspired against my blog. However I post today and I am glad I watched the shows that I saw being that usually around this time of the season the better shows start coming out.


Citrus


Yuzu is a fashionable girl who is changing schools due to her mother remarrying. Not only is she is unused to a strict all girls school she has a new sister in law, Mei will have to sort out her feeling with her.

This is show is a fairly dramatic yuri show and those are kind of rare. I really liked Yuzu as a main character and feel that she has the strength of character to carry this show.

Card captor Sakura Clear card arc
It has been a few years since Sakura had her adventures collecting the clow card. She is now in middle school and Syaoran has has returned to Tomaeda town. One day the clow cards turn clear and a new adventure begins.

The first episode is mostly set up for the new plot. However it is still nice to see all the characters from a show I liked so much in the past. It looks like it will be a good show this time as well though.

Pop team epic
Popuko and Pipimi do stuff. It is hard to explain it in clearer terms than that.

What the H E double hockey sticks did I just watch? This show is a crazy comedy with heavy emphasis on the crazy. This show might not be for you but it is worth giving it a try.

Slow start
Hana Ichinose is a shy girl who is just starting at a new school. She wonders if she will find any friends but luckily she does.

I found slow start to a be a very average cute girls type of slice of life show. The characters are decent enough but nothing really makes this show stand out in the genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment