Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Z/X Ignition files part three

So here we are with a belated and last edition of the anime files about Z/X Ignition. So what did I learn from this? Very little except for reaffirming my trepidation about watching anime shows based off of a card game (however even that lesson is lost on me as I am watching Wixross currently.)

You learn her name twice at the same time only to forget her after she leaves

Episode nine is focused on Ayase. You know how Ayase is an orphan that hates angels and is partners with Sieger? Much of the episode gives us her back-story in which we learn that Ayase is an orphan and hates angels and is partners with Sieger. That and a new character from the card game is introduced and then quickly dismissed with no real impact on the story.

Episode ten tells us that the people from the blue world (with the exception of Kazumi and Rigel) are huge jerks who want to tear Kazumi and Rigel apart. However this doesn't work and ends up with Rigel's replacement being destroyed.

Oh my god, look at the size of her ass
Episodes eleven and twelve focus around the fight with Audium, a giant Z/X who sucks girls into her and is murder on their midriff clothing. After the fight everyone goes their separate ways and the show ends.

Short review, this show is a tie in for a collectable card game and games without much of a story aren't fertile ground for good anime shows. I know there are exceptions to this statement but this show is not one of them. The plot to Z/X is rather meandering with little point to it and too many characters that are given too little time to be explored properly.

Sorry but no post saving me sex for you
Overall sometimes I think I am the only one that actually watched Z/X ignition. After watching it I think it should stay that way.

Rating the Tin Pikachu (Pokemon) for being a rather lackluster show made to work as a long toy commercial.

No comments:

Post a Comment