Friday, January 1, 2016

top ten anime shows of 2015

It's that time of year again and since this blog isn't entirely dead I am making another list of my favorite anime of the year.

My rules again is that I will only choose anime shows that I think are finished airing. However since a new season can be announced at any time, I am announcing a new rule, a show can only be on my list once, thus Tossing out Oregiru from my list. Other omissions from my list include Shirayuki with red hair and your lie in April which I am only part way through.

1.Shirobako
The anime show about making anime. The show is unusually complex and adult (with an actual adult cast) without being needlessly convoluted.

2. Log Horizon
The show which I call the thinking man's Sword art Online. and one that has been a favorite since I started this blog.

3. Aldonoah Zero
A slick show with innovative and interesting battle scenes. One of the best Mecha shows in the past few years.

4. Sound Euphonium
Imagine K-On with stuff actually happening and while still having a relatable cast and you have a recipe for success.

5.Kuroko's Basket
A high intensity sports series that is all the rage with the Fujoshi but still very fun if you are not one.

6. School Live
Take cute girls and zombies and together you find a show that manages to push the boundries of both genres.

7.Fate Stay night Unlimited Blade Works
This show has lovely animation and is a wonderful fantasy and action show to view.

8.Yuri Kuma Arashi
Even at it's weirdest I found this show to entertaining as well as artistically fulfilling.

9.Prison School
This show is something that really pushed the boundries of what an fan service laden show could be and for that it deserves a place on my list.

10. One Punch Man
Simple, short but eminently entertaining, this show is one that I felt lived up to it's hype.

No comments:

Post a Comment