Tuesday, October 10, 2017

fall 2017 season preview part 4 Sequels all the way down

I usually make it a policy not to review multiple seasons of a franchise since I feel the most boring post I can make is one that says "this show is pretty much the same as it was last season" which I feel I would be doing if I reviewed most second seasons of shows. However I haven't been blogging for over a year so there are several shows that didn't get the review treatment of the first season. Here are three of those shows

Himouto Umaru chan R

Umaru Doma is a beautiful model student who lives with her older brother Taihei (I actually had to look up his name). However at home she is a tiny girl who wants to do nothing more than laze around and play video games. This show is a light comedy who reminds me of Oreimo without the incest sub plot. This first episode doesn't explain much so you should probably watch the first season first.

Shokugeki no Souma San Sara

Yukihira Souma is a hot headed teenage cook who goes to the prestigious and harsh cooking school of Totsuki academy. This time he is gearing up for the right to challenge one of the elite ten and not get expelled in the process. This looks like it will hopefully be as good as the previous two seasons with orgasmic good food and hot blooded cooking action.

Yuki Yuna is a Hero 

Sumi, Sonoko and Gin are three magical girls who are tasked with defending their city from monsters that come from beyond the long bridge. This show is a prequel show to the original Yuki Yuna is a hero. I found it to be a magical girl show with a nice aesthetic. I don't want to give away spoilers but expect this show to get dark in upcoming episodes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment