Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Season preview part four Cute boys doing cute things

One thing that I have noticed over the years about anime is that Japan has a different take in what equality means; namely instead of protesting sexualization anime takes the approach of having fan service for everyone. In this group of shows there are two shows about attractive boys doing non action things and at least one of them looks pretty good.

Gakuen Babysitters

After losing his parents Ryuichi is taken in by a school's chairwoman, however with one proviso, Ryuichi is to take care of the children of the teachers. Can he both do this and take care of his younger brother Kotaro?

I found this show to be simply adorable. I like the main character and the children of this show are really cute. This show is cute and I think that even people who might not be in the show's demographic might enjoy this.

Sanrio Boys

Kouta Hasegawa is a normal high school boy who secretly loves the Sanrio mascot Pompompurin. He meets some other boys at school who also like Sanrio.

I found this show to decent show. I know that this isn't my kind of show and it isn't bad, however I can't really say that it is anything that looks exceptional.

Kokkoku
Juri is a woman who strives to a productive member of society, unlike much of her family. One day her brother and nephew are kidnapped and her brother. Her grandfather shows her a specials stone that allows people to stop time and they use it to save their family. However they aren't the only ones who can stop time.

Even though Anime strike is dead Amazon still has some new shows on it's site. This show likes like a serious science fiction mystery show. I don't know where this show is going exactly but it has me interested in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment