Wednesday, April 9, 2014

spring 2014 season overview part five Island of little girls

While I usually like to choose my title to be something that spans several titles the last scene from black bullet to be something that really takes the cake for me. In this batch of shows there are two that I might continue watching and a short show.

The comic artist and assistants

This is the story of a perverted manga artist and the women who work with him. Although this show last about twelve minutes watching it made me fell like I watched three episodes of a four minute long show back to back. As most of the jokes center around on how the manga artist is a pervert I wonder exactly how varied the jokes in future episodes will be.

The Kawai Complex Guide to Manors and Hostel Behavior


Usa (just a guy not the country) is a high school student who stays in a crazy apartment complex because I girl he likes lives there as well. While this looks like it may be a Love Hina knock off at first glance I found this show has enough good humor and good animation to make the show worth watching. I find it good that there are also some decent characters who aren't love interests in the cast.

Black Bullet


 It is ten years after an insect apocalypse Rentaro is a gun totting mercenary with a super little girl side kick. This is a show with a little bit of everything as the first episode contains both a battle with a giant monster spider and weird high jinks between the two main characters.  I found this show to be rather fun and looks to be fun in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment